Posted by John Pavlis | Monday 21 January, 2019 | POSITION FILLED
9Round Blackwood is seeking an experienced fitness professional to join our team as a 9Round fitness trainer.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly energetic and fun fitness professional with strong individual and group fitness experience with an excellent work ethic. Experience in sales in not essential but will be highly regarded.
Job Type: Casual Hours: Flexible
9Round Fitness is seeking trainers for our new boxing for fitness and functional training club located in Blackwood.
9Round is a specialised fitness center dedicated to serving clients who want a unique, fun, and proven workout that guarantees results. 9Round offers a total body workout through a combination of boxing and kickboxing based fitness programs that incorporate functional, interval, cardiovascular, and circuit training regimes.
The programs are developed around a proprietary system of 9 challenging workout stations. 9Round delivers total body results in a quick and convenient 30-minute workout with no class times and a trainer who is on hand every step of the way.
To be successful you must:
- Be enthusiastic and passionate
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- Be highly organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Be able to successfully work as part of a team
- Be willing to develop your skills and gain additional qualifications
- Have a professional approach to work
- Have a minimum Certificate IV qualification and current First Aid and CPR Certificates. Boxing certification is desirable.
- Have group fitness experience
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with 9Round Blackwood then please apply as follows:
9 Round Blackwood