This position has been filled
At Blackwood Fitness our Departments include Health & Fitness, Gym, Kids Swim School, Personal Training, Supplement Shop, Swim Shop, Health Centre which includes Physiotherapy, Psychologist, Podiatrist, Dietician, Exercise Physiologist and soon to be built a 30 seat cafe. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a full time Marketing Manager at Blackwood Fitness who can bring all these departments together and provide direction, expertise & develop the marketing strategy whilst leveraging the common benefits for each department.
We are not just a fitness centre or gym we are a lifestyle and a way of life for over 6,000 current members and over 1,000 individual visits on a daily basis. You will have at your disposal a full time graphics person, a full time web developer and a part time content editor and data entry person along with all the required resources to fulfil the role. You will also have at your disposal a well-established marketing department that has expertise in both online and offline advertising mediums.
The ideal candidate for this role must have solid experience and a true passion for online direct response marketing and is constantly learning and utilising new innovations, along with the following:
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; impeccable organisation and project management skills and a willingness to be hands-on and deeply involved in multiple projects;
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in marketing, business or commerce with at least 2 years’ experience in marketing or brand management within Australia with a proven track record of success;
- A track record leading a creative team to design, project plan and implement innovative online marketing strategies to prospects and current members;
- Ownership of the online marketing budget and outcomes with responsibility for lead generation targets, budget allocation, internal forecasts and analytics in both online & off line sales channels;
- Understanding & Experience of online marketing funnels and building a high-converting direct sales funnel;
- Extensive experience in all aspects of online marketing including blog articles, web site review and upgrades, design and implementation of new web sites, landing pages, split tests, digital newsletters;
- Management and understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Facebook advertising and PCC (Pay Per Click) strategies, Instagram, Twitter & Tumblr;
- The ability to design, implement, test and measure both offline & online marketing campaigns, that convert leads into sales;
- The ability to manage the social media strategy, to ensure the development, management and implementation of YouTube channel marketing, blog articles, writing PR releases, and social media strategies
- The ability to develop offline and online affiliate programs and joint ventures;
- Experience in the management & the development of content and copywriting for web sites;
- Previous experience within the fitness industry is not a prerequisite or not essential
- A very competitive salary package is on offer commensurate with your relevant experience.
- A rewarding role with opportunity for growth
- Display a stable career history
- Immediate Start
- The salary package is based on experience and history. Only experienced people please apply.
- Please include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria with your resume & a portfolio examples of your work.
- All applicants will be contacted for further information as part of the assessment process prior to interview.
- Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com Applications close Friday, 18 December 2015