Posted by Holly | Wednesday October 17, 2018 | Contact: email@example.com
We are seeking a confident, dynamic sales person with a passion for customer service to join our team at Blackwood Fitness.
We are Australia’s BEST VALUE and biggest fitness and lifestyle centre.
Blackwood Fitness – More than a gym; we are a lifestyle.
This is a family run, budget fitness centre that breaks the mould for standard gyms. With over 12,000 members who are a very niche market of the health and fitness conscious, we are a complete hub of health solutions under one roof.
With 2 exclusive PT zones, a health centre with dietitians, a psychologist, physio, masseuse and an exercise physiologist, a fit food café, body composition scanner, supplements and health food shop, swim centre, cardio and weights rooms, and over 90 group fitness classes per week – we truly are a one-stop shop for our community.
About The Role:
This position is approximately 15-20 hours a week, including some evenings and weekends.
As a Membership Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Meeting sales targets and KPI’s
- Following up on prospects and making renewal calls to increase retention rates
- Receiving incoming call enquiries
- Networking to build relationships
Must have attributes:
- A go-getter. Someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty
- Someone who loves bringing quirk to work and loves having fun
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to achieve set KPI’s
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated with high energy and a sense of drive to be better and do better every day
- Excellent ability to build relationships with members
Yeah, we have heaps of office perks like a gym membership, special staff lunches and dress up days, but we work hard to play hard and all strive to achieve greatness.
This position is in our Blackwood location; please forward applications with cover letter, resume to:
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org