Its that time of the month again, naughty desserts turned healthy! Refined sugar free, vegan, healthy fats and delicious! No baking required and super quick to make!
Take a picture of your biscuits and share with the hashtag #bwfpeanutchoc Enjoy!
3 Cups (255g) medjool dates, pitted
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla powder
2 tsp cacao butter
2 tbsp rice malt syrup
2 tbsp tahini
1 cookie cutter
Peanut Butter topping
4 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 cup sugar free chocolate, chopped.
1. In a food processor, add coconut, dates, cacao and vanilla and process. Make sure your ingredients are chopped up into small pieces.
2. Add cacao butter, rice malt and tahnini and continue to process until biscuit mix is well combined and sticky.
3. Roll biscuit dough into even balls and squash flat on a tray lined with baking paper.
4. Place cookies in the freezer to firm while you make the chocolate peanut butter topping.
5. Place peanut butter and coconut oil in a small sacuepan over low heat and whisk.
6. Add chococolate to the saucepan until it just begins to melt and remove from heat.
7. Place a tablespoon over each biscuit and set in the fridge to freeze.
8. Put in fridge 1 hour before serving to soften the biscuit.