To celebrate Easter we decided to treat you with a fun and easy recipe that will have everyone talking! Healthy Easter nests with blueberry eggs! They not only look amazing but they taste even better. Create this treat, take a picture and tag us @blackwoodfitness
Ingredients (serves 8)
200g Sugar Free Chocolate
85g Shredded Wheat
You will also need 8 party pans for serving.
1. Melt sugar free chocolate in a bowl over a simmering saucepan of water
2. Crush shredded wheat in a bowl and pour melted chocolate over, mix until wheat is well covered with chocolate.
3. Spoon mixture into party pans in a nest like shape.
4. Place 3 blueberries into the nests to resemble eggs.
5. Refrigerate for 5 mins or until chocolate has set
Hot Tip: Add shredded coconut into the mixture for a different taste!