Massage and Physiotherapy
We offer a range of massage and physiotherapy treatments at Blackwood Fitness. We know your health is more than just exercise machines and weights.
The types of massage we offer include relaxation massage, sports massage, and injury management massage.
- Massage isn’t just about relaxing – although it does help when you want to. At Blackwood Fitness you can obtain massage therapy sessions for all of your needs. Our trained massage therapists help support your body’s ability to carry on kicking goals.
- This type of massage is also known as Swedish massage. It is a smooth and flowing style of massage that is systematic. It specifically manipulates the soft tissues and muscles in the body. Relaxation massage enhances your well being, reduces stress, and improves overall blood circulation and the movement of lymph fluids.
- Sports massage was originally designed to help athletes prepare for great performance, and recover well afterwards. It emphasises prevention of injury. What you might not know is that sports massage is not just for athletes. If you take part in any regular exercise, you may need it from time to time. It helps relieve pain, and improve your range of motion.
Injury Management Massage
- Injury management with massage helps by decreasing pain and shortening the time it takes to heal from injuries. Regardless of its origin, you can sometimes find yourself with acute pain that, without the right care and attention, can lead to chronic pain.
- Treatment through massage is designed to alleviate this pain. Its goal is rehabilitation, so that you can enjoy an unrestricted life again. Massage can work alone or in conjunction with other treatments to support faster healing and muscle relaxation.
Our Massage Therapists
Massage Therapist & Personal Trainer
Phone: 0402 647 907 or view her profile
Remedial Massage Therapist
Health Fund Rebates Apply
Phone 8278 7444
- Deep Tissue
- Trigger Point